Wireless Forums

Posted Aug 1, 2013
1:07:33 PM
View profile
Nokia Lumia 1020 Tips, Tricks and accessories

Are there any new users of the Nokia Lumia 1020 that can offer tips for the phone. Have you tried any accessories that work really well with the new handset?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Are there any new users of the Nokia Lumia 1020 that can offer tips for the phone. Have you tried any accessories that work really well with the new handset?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Nokia Lumia 1020 Tips, Tricks and accessories

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2013 8:37:15 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi, @AllanUSC ! Thanks for your post!

It sounds like you are either considering the Nokia Lumia 1020 or you have already purchased it. If it's the latter, congratulations on your new device! You can click on the link below to be taken to the Device How-To page for the Nokia 1020. Also, be sure to check out the following threads for some helpful videos.

Device How-To

How to Use the Nokia Pro Camera on the 1020

Available Functions for the Nokia Smart Camera on the 1020

Creative Studio for the Nokia 1020

Let us know if you found any of the above links helpful!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hi, @AllanUSC ! Thanks for your post!

It sounds like you are either considering the Nokia Lumia 1020 or you have already purchased it. If it's the latter, congratulations on your new device! You can click on the link below to be taken to the Device How-To page for the Nokia 1020. Also, be sure to check out the following threads for some helpful videos.

Device How-To

How to Use the Nokia Pro Camera on the 1020

Available Functions for the Nokia Smart Camera on the 1020

Creative Studio for the Nokia 1020

Let us know if you found any of the above links helpful!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Nokia Lumia 1020 Tips, Tricks and accessories

2 of 2 (10,630 Views)