Helpful Links

Noise cancelling mic problems

Explorer

Noise cancelling mic problems

I was having problems with people hearing me on phone calls, they said I sounded like I was a thousand miles away. I turned off noise cancelling in setup, but didn't help. I finally put a piece of tape over the noise cancelling mic, between the camera and flash on the back of the phone. Now everyone can hear me loud and clear. Has anyone else had this problem , IPhone 5, 32 Gig.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
Master

Re: Noise cancelling mic problems

stlmo wrote:

I was having problems with people hearing me on phone calls, they said I sounded like I was a thousand miles away. I turned off noise cancelling in setup, but didn't help. I finally put a piece of tape over the noise cancelling mic, between the camera and flash on the back of the phone. Now everyone can hear me loud and clear. Has anyone else had this problem , IPhone 5, 32 Gig.

Thanks.

You may want to take your iPhone to the Apple store and have the Genius bar check it out.  If there is a problem they will replace it if if is in warranty or AppleCare.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support