Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 3, 2014
1:28:25 PM
View profile
Noise cancelling mic problems

I was having problems with people hearing me on phone calls, they said I sounded like I was a thousand miles away. I turned off noise cancelling in setup, but didn't help. I finally put a piece of tape over the noise cancelling mic, between the camera and flash on the back of the phone. Now everyone can hear me loud and clear. Has anyone else had this problem , IPhone 5, 32 Gig.

Thanks.

I was having problems with people hearing me on phone calls, they said I sounded like I was a thousand miles away. I turned off noise cancelling in setup, but didn't help. I finally put a piece of tape over the noise cancelling mic, between the camera and flash on the back of the phone. Now everyone can hear me loud and clear. Has anyone else had this problem , IPhone 5, 32 Gig.

Thanks.

Noise cancelling mic problems

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 4, 2014 6:25:18 AM
(0)
Master

stlmo wrote:

Thanks.

You may want to take your iPhone to the Apple store and have the Genius bar check it out.  If there is a problem they will replace it if if is in warranty or AppleCare.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

stlmo wrote:

Thanks.

You may want to take your iPhone to the Apple store and have the Genius bar check it out.  If there is a problem they will replace it if if is in warranty or AppleCare.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: Noise cancelling mic problems

2 of 2 (233 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments