Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 13, 2013
10:01:56 AM
View profile
No memory card or computer connection

Need help getting some pictures off an old phone. It's a Samsung. Model is SGH-A167.It's an OLD phone. We're trying to get the puictures off so that it can be donated to a needy family. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Need help getting some pictures off an old phone. It's a Samsung. Model is SGH-A167.It's an OLD phone. We're trying to get the puictures off so that it can be donated to a needy family. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

No memory card or computer connection

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 13, 2013 10:18:03 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Jul 13, 2013 at 10:21:26 AM

Phoenix7578 wrote:

you might be able to purchase a Prepaid card with texting and voice minutes then send the picture to another phone as a MMS message.

Just looked this up in the manual I found here -

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/SGH-A167ZOAATT

On page 57 it shows you how to send them as a MMS text message, so you just need to get the prepaid sim

Phoenix7578 wrote:

you might be able to purchase a Prepaid card with texting and voice minutes then send the picture to another phone as a MMS message.

Just looked this up in the manual I found here -

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/SGH-A167ZOAATT

On page 57 it shows you how to send them as a MMS text message, so you just need to get the prepaid sim

Re: No memory card or computer connection

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (377 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments