Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 14, 2014
11:40:47 AM
No Network -Signal at my Place - City - Should be Move to Different provider ?
Edited by Phil-101 on Jan 14, 2014 at 12:44:45 PM

I'm customer of AT&T since 2010 and my family is also using AT&T since 2008. 

Problem: I never had a problem with AT&T network, for me it used to be best that's why I had always encouraged other people to use AT&T.

The Problem started last year when I moved to this new place. I don't get any network at my place or near my place (at-least for 2-3 miles).

I started contacting AT&T since last year and I was told that nothing can be done, because AT&T don't have towers in  my location( this is really sad, because in the ads i see AT&T showing they have best network and LTE , but i guess that i no longer true). and it’s a big city where I live. 

I was told to contact again after 6 months to check if by that time there will be any updates, but no luck.  

something should be  done now, I don't even get a single bar of network. I used to work from home but because of that now I cannot? at-least there must be some alternate ways to get AT&T network, or boost AT&T signal. 

I really dont wanted to change the AT&T to T-mobile or any other network. Also T-mobile and others are offering very good deals and termination fees and new handset also. 

Before I thought to change but seriously I don't wanted to change.

Please help. At-least you should try to keep your loyal customers from going away by listening to their problems.  

thanks,

[edited for privacy]

I'm customer of AT&T since 2010 and my family is also using AT&T since 2008. 

Problem: I never had a problem with AT&T network, for me it used to be best that's why I had always encouraged other people to use AT&T.

The Problem started last year when I moved to this new place. I don't get any network at my place or near my place (at-least for 2-3 miles).

I started contacting AT&T since last year and I was told that nothing can be done, because AT&T don't have towers in  my location( this is really sad, because in the ads i see AT&T showing they have best network and LTE , but i guess that i no longer true). and it’s a big city where I live. 

I was told to contact again after 6 months to check if by that time there will be any updates, but no luck.  

something should be  done now, I don't even get a single bar of network. I used to work from home but because of that now I cannot? at-least there must be some alternate ways to get AT&T network, or boost AT&T signal. 

I really dont wanted to change the AT&T to T-mobile or any other network. Also T-mobile and others are offering very good deals and termination fees and new handset also. 

Before I thought to change but seriously I don't wanted to change.

Please help. At-least you should try to keep your loyal customers from going away by listening to their problems.  

thanks,

[edited for privacy]

No Network -Signal at my Place - City - Should be Move to Different provider ?

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2014 2:15:48 PM
(0)

If you have high speed Internet at your place, you could look into a Microcell from AT&T.  About $200 but no monthly fee.  That would cover "your place" but not the surrounding area.  If your phone doesn't work at all outside your abode, there's not much you can do other than switch providers.  

If you have high speed Internet at your place, you could look into a Microcell from AT&T.  About $200 but no monthly fee.  That would cover "your place" but not the surrounding area.  If your phone doesn't work at all outside your abode, there's not much you can do other than switch providers.  

Re: No Network -Signal at my Place - City - Should be Move to Different provider ?

2 of 3 (497 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 15, 2014 8:10:15 AM
(0)
Tutor

I dont have Internet at home. any why should i pay 200$ extra ?

I dont have Internet at home. any why should i pay 200$ extra ?

Re: No Network -Signal at my Place - City - Should be Move to Different provider ?

3 of 3 (472 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments