New phone.

New phone.

I am on my mothers galaxy so pardon my grammar.

I hate touchscreens for texting, it takes forever, its almost impossible and it beats the purpose of it.

I am looking for a phone that is the best for texting and has a physical keyboard.  

A phone that could also go on pandora and other music sites and possibly youtube and that means a touchscreen to be able to do that.  I also need a phone that has loud volume, the galaxy's isnt the best, it seems too low for enjoyment, atleast with these headphones.

I need a phone for music and texting. a phone where I could listen to music without transfering files since my laptop is broken. The iphone maybe but there isnt a keyboard.  The galaxy is good but doesnt have a keyboard which I nees because just typing this is taking forever.

I hope I get replies and this is in the right section because I cant repost this :/

I needa phone for texting, some web browsing and loud music.

could anyone help and give me ideas with reviews?

r

Message 1 of 17
Highlighted

Re: New phone.

An iPhone does seem nice, however I have looked at multiple reviews about the iphone 5 vs Galaxy 4 and they said it was better because you could do more, the speed, the screen size, etc. It makes more sense to get a Galaxy based on the reviews. Getting a iPod with wifi and a touchscreen also makes more sense if the laptop isn't fixed, because then I would have at least wifi access some places to download free music via the browser and Pandora.
Getting an MP3 would be pointless if I don't have a laptop. I could maybe get on the school computers.
Maybe my mother could get a good deal and get data for my phone. However a smartphone and an iPod would cost more than it would to get the laptop fixed.
Message 16 of 17

Re: New phone.

I have an LG Xpression and I really like it.  It has a full physical QWERTY slide out keyboard and it's great for texting on.  I like using it more than an iPhone for typing.  I have a third generation iPod Touch and the keyboard is a bit cramped.  The iPod Touch is good for listening to music, though.  The iPod also does not require a data plan, if you are someone who does not want or need a data plan.  

Message 17 of 17
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support