New Service

Contributor

New Service

I tried to order new service through the at&t website yesterday and it keeps saying there is no service in my are for the zipcode(24279) I entered. I chatted with online support and they told me to call and order new service and when I called they also told me it was showing no service in that area. I instructed them that there is indeed service in this area because I have many friends and family that have service through at&t. I was then told there was problem a glitch in the system that wasn't letting me order service. Could anyone help me in getting this matter resolved.

Message 1 of 3
Scholar

Re: New Service

Is there a local AT$T store in your area? Maybe try there..

Message 2 of 3
Community Manager

Re: New Service

Hello @trav2448 Welcome to the forums.

An AT&T store is a great suggestion, we also have a team of amazing Social Media Care managers that can help you, you can send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support