New Service

Contributor

New Service

I tried to order new service through the at&t website yesterday and it keeps saying there is no service in my are for the zipcode(24279) I entered. I chatted with online support and they told me to call and order new service and when I called they also told me it was showing no service in that area. I instructed them that there is indeed service in this area because I have many friends and family that have service through at&t. I was then told there was problem a glitch in the system that wasn't letting me order service. Could anyone help me in getting this matter resolved.

Message 1 of 3 (511 Views)
Scholar

Re: New Service

Is there a local AT$T store in your area? Maybe try there..

Message 2 of 3 (448 Views)
Community Manager

Re: New Service

Hello @trav2448 Welcome to the forums.

An AT&T store is a great suggestion, we also have a team of amazing Social Media Care managers that can help you, you can send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (444 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.