Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 16, 2014
8:22:43 AM
View profile
New Service

I tried to order new service through the at&t website yesterday and it keeps saying there is no service in my are for the zipcode(24279) I entered. I chatted with online support and they told me to call and order new service and when I called they also told me it was showing no service in that area. I instructed them that there is indeed service in this area because I have many friends and family that have service through at&t. I was then told there was problem a glitch in the system that wasn't letting me order service. Could anyone help me in getting this matter resolved.

I tried to order new service through the at&t website yesterday and it keeps saying there is no service in my are for the zipcode(24279) I entered. I chatted with online support and they told me to call and order new service and when I called they also told me it was showing no service in that area. I instructed them that there is indeed service in this area because I have many friends and family that have service through at&t. I was then told there was problem a glitch in the system that wasn't letting me order service. Could anyone help me in getting this matter resolved.

New Service

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2014 9:18:42 AM
(0)
Scholar

Is there a local AT$T store in your area? Maybe try there..

Is there a local AT$T store in your area? Maybe try there..

I think there are giant mushrooms. That visit earth in intergalactic spaceships,spying on us.

Re: New Service

2 of 3 (399 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2014 9:26:02 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @trav2448 Welcome to the forums.

An AT&T store is a great suggestion, we also have a team of amazing Social Media Care managers that can help you, you can send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @trav2448 Welcome to the forums.

An AT&T store is a great suggestion, we also have a team of amazing Social Media Care managers that can help you, you can send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: New Service

3 of 3 (395 Views)