New Service Scam Alert !!!

Contributor

New Service Scam Alert !!!

In November 2012 i was looking at different plans because I was looking at buying my wife a iPad3 with data. I went into a AT&T corporate story and was told if I changed to the a new plan for both phone I would pay $100 instead of the $150 and I could add a ipad for $10 more amonth. So I had the salesmen that told me to change to change it to that plan. Come to find out my bill was still $150 amonth and not $100. I called the store and the manager told me they could call me back and NEVER DID. I called AT&T on the phone and was told basically thats what I get for going into a store and not calling them first. I dont understand how a manager of the store or AT&T knows what was said and notes put in my account and still not make it  RIGHT?? Im Sorry, they gave my wife unlimited data as a way to say Sorry. But, she hardly uses her data plan compared to me!!!! What ever happened to customer service? What happened to making a WRONG INTO A RIGHT??? This is one of many reasons why I'll propably be change cell phone companies once my contract is up!!!

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Professor

Re: New Service Scam Alert !!!

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support