Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 22, 2013
5:05:54 PM
View profile
New Phone

I am having a problem with my phone that I just activated. It says I am inactive? How do I change that? I put my card in and I can send messages out but can not receive any.

I am having a problem with my phone that I just activated. It says I am inactive? How do I change that? I put my card in and I can send messages out but can not receive any.

New Phone

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 22, 2013 6:37:51 PM
(0)
Expert

ch33rlov3r wrote:

would help to know what phone it is, if iphone it needs to be activated via Itunes

ch33rlov3r wrote:

would help to know what phone it is, if iphone it needs to be activated via Itunes

Re: New Phone

2 of 4 (609 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 23, 2013 7:10:40 PM
(0)
Contributor

It's an avail 2. I got that problem solved but I am having a problem with sending texts. Service has never been good at my house but I have never had a problem before sending them. Airplane mode is not on so that is not an option.

It's an avail 2. I got that problem solved but I am having a problem with sending texts. Service has never been good at my house but I have never had a problem before sending them. Airplane mode is not on so that is not an option.

3 of 4 (557 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 24, 2013 5:51:39 AM
(0)
Expert

ch33rlov3r wrote:

call customer service and have them reset the account

ch33rlov3r wrote:

call customer service and have them reset the account

4 of 4 (522 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments