New Phone Upgrade

Participant

New Phone Upgrade

Real quick question. ..Im not sure how this new thing AT&T is promoting works...we can invest monthly an additional 20-30$-ish and we can upgrade anytime? does that price include the upgrade phone or do we pay for the new phone plus the monthly fee? Thanks
Message 1 of 3 (511 Views)

Re: New Phone Upgrade

Hello islandbeachkevin,

I suspect you are referring to AT&T's Next?

AT&T Next is an installment plan that allows you to purchase a new device over 20 or 26 months. You pay the tax upfront and pay for the remaining balance of your devices in monthly installments. Any time after 12 or 18 months, you may trade in your smartphone for a new one. The unbilled balance for the original handset will be waived at trade in. If you decide to keep your device, after 20 or 26 months, no more installment payments are required.

You can find out more information here.

Message 2 of 3 (503 Views)
Employee

Re: New Phone Upgrade

[ Edited ]

You also have the option of paying off the remainder of the payments in one go (at anytime), if you want to upgrade early or somethign similar, without needing to trade in.

-Alex

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (451 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.