Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 12, 2014
8:20:44 AM
Never ever Att everrrr
I'm a Att customer for the last 8 years, but last week I decide to move all my four lines to another account on AT&T, just because a billing discount with my company, the first tree numbers transfer to the other account with out any problem, the last one came with a message that is no way to transfer the responsibility to any one because that line is in the Next program, (FYI Next don't allow to transfer move sale gift or do any thing with that line) as the CS representative said, you have to pay your phone in total U$ 450.00 or you can't do any thing, so I have to have that line just for that phone for the next 17 months, then I got the big gift from AT&T

I did this in Jan 3 the switch and they charge twice on that service, charge in the first account 346 dollars and 421 in the second one,

Using my common sense I called Att to get help, what a stupid thing, finally I land in this guy who make me feel guilty. To loose his value time by calling for this minor issue 400 was nothing, he said that I have to pay the 350 and Att will credit on the next bill, so I have to pay for the next tree months on front, this guy is a legend and by legend minds he was training for customer service at the former Soviet Union, he had no idea about CS, I ask that I want to file a complain on him and his service, and his answer was that Att had no such of thing they don't take complains????? What no complains? Yes sr we don't file complains we just have an address in N palm Beach that your lawyer can ride a letter, but that is just for lawyers no for customers

Any one knows how to file a complain on AT&T

I'm a Att customer for the last 8 years, but last week I decide to move all my four lines to another account on AT&T, just because a billing discount with my company, the first tree numbers transfer to the other account with out any problem, the last one came with a message that is no way to transfer the responsibility to any one because that line is in the Next program, (FYI Next don't allow to transfer move sale gift or do any thing with that line) as the CS representative said, you have to pay your phone in total U$ 450.00 or you can't do any thing, so I have to have that line just for that phone for the next 17 months, then I got the big gift from AT&T

I did this in Jan 3 the switch and they charge twice on that service, charge in the first account 346 dollars and 421 in the second one,

Using my common sense I called Att to get help, what a stupid thing, finally I land in this guy who make me feel guilty. To loose his value time by calling for this minor issue 400 was nothing, he said that I have to pay the 350 and Att will credit on the next bill, so I have to pay for the next tree months on front, this guy is a legend and by legend minds he was training for customer service at the former Soviet Union, he had no idea about CS, I ask that I want to file a complain on him and his service, and his answer was that Att had no such of thing they don't take complains????? What no complains? Yes sr we don't file complains we just have an address in N palm Beach that your lawyer can ride a letter, but that is just for lawyers no for customers

Any one knows how to file a complain on AT&T

Never ever Att everrrr

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 12, 2014 11:35:14 AM
(0)
Expert

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Re: Never ever Att everrrr

2 of 7 (461 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 12, 2014 11:43:42 AM
(0)
Tutor
Thanks I know, I'll try but very sad to find out that AT&T really don't care any customer, they don't appreciate the loyalty, they pushing out customers, how they will survive in this market when the people know they are not cheap, but on top of it the customer service is very poor, I wish they find out that at the very end of the day, all the customers will get tired to be trade like a trash, to be honest if some one ask to me today about recommend a wireless service I'll say that I don't have clue about most of the companies but for sure don't consider ATT as an option, soon or late they will play with you
Thanks I know, I'll try but very sad to find out that AT&T really don't care any customer, they don't appreciate the loyalty, they pushing out customers, how they will survive in this market when the people know they are not cheap, but on top of it the customer service is very poor, I wish they find out that at the very end of the day, all the customers will get tired to be trade like a trash, to be honest if some one ask to me today about recommend a wireless service I'll say that I don't have clue about most of the companies but for sure don't consider ATT as an option, soon or late they will play with you

3 of 7 (458 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 13, 2014 2:03:18 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Jcordobar wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you already leave AT&T before this problem started? I don't  think you're in a position to complain about loyalty.

Jcordobar wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you already leave AT&T before this problem started? I don't  think you're in a position to complain about loyalty.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 7 (413 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 13, 2014 6:00:46 AM
(0)
Tutor
Miccheck as a matter fact today I have 2 accounts in set of just 2. So yes I'm un the position to complain because loyalty have to be a very important fact, and Att is not aware about it
Miccheck as a matter fact today I have 2 accounts in set of just 2. So yes I'm un the position to complain because loyalty have to be a very important fact, and Att is not aware about it

5 of 7 (400 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 15, 2014 7:51:37 PM
(0)
Mentor

contact the BBB!

contact the BBB!

6 of 7 (339 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 17, 2014 8:00:14 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, jcordobar!

Thanks for posting. I just wanted to let you know that we've received your message, and we look forward to working with you to resolve this.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, jcordobar!

Thanks for posting. I just wanted to let you know that we've received your message, and we look forward to working with you to resolve this.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

7 of 7 (291 Views)