Network upgrades or something else?

Teacher

Network upgrades or something else?

Hi everyone...

I seem to be having an issue with calls, iMessages, and texts In my area (Sheboygan, Wi.). A family member has been having their iPhone constantly go to "Searching..." And when they have service iMessages sometimes fail. A friend of mine with an S3 has been having problems sending text messages, and another friend with an AT&T device called me and he dropped the call In a place that usually has 2-3 bars. The tech on twitter says they're doing "tower work" in the area. I drive past 2 AT&T towers regularly and haven't noticed trucks, new panels, or any activity. 

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: Network upgrades or something else?

Hello @Applegeek97 

First thing we recommend is trying a new SIM card, any Corporate AT&T store will be able to replace it for you for free. Are you having issues in certain areas or everywhere?

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support