Network upgrades or something else?

Teacher

Network upgrades or something else?

Hi everyone...

I seem to be having an issue with calls, iMessages, and texts In my area (Sheboygan, Wi.). A family member has been having their iPhone constantly go to "Searching..." And when they have service iMessages sometimes fail. A friend of mine with an S3 has been having problems sending text messages, and another friend with an AT&T device called me and he dropped the call In a place that usually has 2-3 bars. The tech on twitter says they're doing "tower work" in the area. I drive past 2 AT&T towers regularly and haven't noticed trucks, new panels, or any activity. 

Message 1 of 2 (602 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Network upgrades or something else?

Hello @Applegeek97 

First thing we recommend is trying a new SIM card, any Corporate AT&T store will be able to replace it for you for free. Are you having issues in certain areas or everywhere?

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (467 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.