Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 26, 2013
10:00:08 PM
View profile
Network loss in same location two nights at approx. same time-Des Moines/Urbandale, IA
Edited by iowanews1 on Aug 26, 2013 at 10:01:25 PM

1.  I have an HTC One and the Mark the Spot app isn't compatible.

2. Last Thursday and again tonight, I lost all network connectivity on my phone at Merle Hay Mall (3850 Merle Hay Rd) in Des Moines (50322 zip) at about 10:20pm for nearly 40 minutes.  I was trying to access an app to book a taxi and lost the app and the ability to call!  

3. Restarted phone, nothing.  Would eventually get some bars back, but instead of 4g on notification bar, it would bounce from E to G and data was crawwwwwwllllllinggggg.

Can you PLEASE look into this and get this fixed?  It was pretty hot tonight and, fortunately, I was finally able to get a call out.

Thanks!

1.  I have an HTC One and the Mark the Spot app isn't compatible.

2. Last Thursday and again tonight, I lost all network connectivity on my phone at Merle Hay Mall (3850 Merle Hay Rd) in Des Moines (50322 zip) at about 10:20pm for nearly 40 minutes.  I was trying to access an app to book a taxi and lost the app and the ability to call!  

3. Restarted phone, nothing.  Would eventually get some bars back, but instead of 4g on notification bar, it would bounce from E to G and data was crawwwwwwllllllinggggg.

Can you PLEASE look into this and get this fixed?  It was pretty hot tonight and, fortunately, I was finally able to get a call out.

Thanks!

Network loss in same location two nights at approx. same time-Des Moines/Urbandale, IA

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2013 5:52:56 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Hi there!

That's not good! Smiley Sad

Please give customer service a call and file a network trouble ticket.The can be reached at:

Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500
For hearing or speech impaired: 1-866-241-6567
After hours Support:. 1-866-801-3600
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Hi there!

That's not good! Smiley Sad

Please give customer service a call and file a network trouble ticket.The can be reached at:

Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500
For hearing or speech impaired: 1-866-241-6567
After hours Support:. 1-866-801-3600
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Network loss in same location two nights at approx. same time-Des Moines/Urbandale, IA

2 of 3 (399 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2013 6:51:42 PM
(0)
Explorer

Same here.  Lost data while in Des Moines on Ingersoll and still don't have it in Urbandale.  Called Tech Support they said there are data outages in Des Moines. My wife's iPhone 5 works though. 

Same here.  Lost data while in Des Moines on Ingersoll and still don't have it in Urbandale.  Called Tech Support they said there are data outages in Des Moines. My wife's iPhone 5 works though. 

Re: Network loss in same location two nights at approx. same time-Des Moines/Urbandale, IA

3 of 3 (335 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments