Network Outage - Please Post Location

ACE - Master

Network Outage - Please Post Location

For all of you who are experiencing a Network Outage from what Support has told you, please respond with your location and when you think you first went down. I'd like to send one list, with locations and dates to the Admins. It may help the Network Engineers. Thanks.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 52 (3,254 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Network Outage - Please Post Location

Interesting. BTW, the Admins have taken care of this.

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 46 of 52 (1,040 Views)
ACE - Professor

Uh....taken care of what?

Message 47 of 52 (1,037 Views)
ACE - Master

pm to you.

Message 48 of 52 (1,025 Views)

Message 49 of 52 (759 Views)
ACE - Master

Thanks Phil. Not sure why this was here.

Message 50 of 52 (751 Views)
Voyager

Outage in Zeeland, MI. First noticed 3/23/14. Tried power cycle/hard reset/remove/activate several times a day. Replaced Mcell on 3/24. Still have the same issue. After a hard reset it will connect until you try to make a call. It loses it at that point. If you do not try to make a call the solid 3G light will only last an hour or less then it starts blinking a again.

Message 51 of 52 (619 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

pm CustomerCare (link in my sig) with your issue, what you have done to correct it, your account info, the best way to contact you, and your location. I'll see what I can find out, if anything.

Message 52 of 52 (613 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.