Netflix app problems with fusion 2

Contributor

Netflix app problems with fusion 2

I have an att fusion 2 gophone.  My problem is I can't login to netflix.  I have installed the netflix app and when I start up the netflix app the login screen appears for a split second and then disappears.  So, I can't login to netflix.  It seems like I should be able to use netflix since I can use the flixster app to view movie trailers.  Any suggestions on what may be the problem.

Message 1 of 8 (2,074 Views)
Contributor

Re: Netflix app problems with fusion 2

I too am having the exact same issue with  the exact phone. I've been looking online everywhere and can't seem to find anything. i havn't taken it into a store yet though. have you figured anything out?

Message 2 of 8 (1,928 Views)
Contributor

GREAT NEWS!!! I CALLED NETFLIX EXPLAINED AND IT IS FIXED!!!

Message 3 of 8 (1,924 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

"GREAT NEWS!!! I CALLED NETFLIX EXPLAINED AND IT IS FIXED!!!"

I am having the same problem, same phone...  what was the solution that Netflix gave you?    They can't seem to get it working for me... Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 8 (1,667 Views)
Contributor

My husband and I just got this phone today. I downloaded Netflix to sling to our Chromecast and I'm having the exact same problem. I just spoke to Netflix. They told me to call AT&T as they only provide the content for the app and AT&T makes the app. I also can't access my Google Play Music subsciption service thru their app. OH boy, here we go.. guess we bought the wrong phones.

Message 5 of 8 (664 Views)
Contributor

Really? really? So you had to post this with no response to what happened? Of course you did as you didn't get a fix.. it's AT&T's issue is what I was told by Netflix.
Message 6 of 8 (663 Views)
Expert

Tarotdiva wrote:
Really? really? So you had to post this with no response to what happened? Of course you did as you didn't get a fix.. it's AT&T's issue is what I was told by Netflix.

Funny when you go to the Netflix app page

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/netflix/id363590051

and click on Netflix Support hyperlink it opens this web page

https://contactus.netflix.com/help

Message 7 of 8 (645 Views)
Expert

Tarotdiva wrote:

My husband and I just got this phone today. I downloaded Netflix to sling to our Chromecast and I'm having the exact same problem. I just spoke to Netflix. They told me to call AT&T as they only provide the content for the app and AT&T makes the app. I also can't access my Google Play Music subsciption service thru their app. OH boy, here we go.. guess we bought the wrong phones.

Netflix wrote and supports the app not att, if you look at the license terms in itunes and the support contact page it all mentioned Netflix.

Message 8 of 8 (644 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.