Nest App on the Iphone

Contributor

Nest App on the Iphone

I currently have the pro1 thermostat from http://pro1iaq.com and decided to go ahead a try a nest. And with that purchase came the app for it. I have noticed that not only does the app drain my battery much quicker, but I am concerned about potential bandwidth issues. Any one else have similar issues?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (526 Views)
Master

Re: Nest App on the Iphone

I am using the Nest app on my iPhone 5 and iPad 4 and have not noticed any extra drain on the battery and have both the thermostat and the Protect.

Message 2 of 4 (497 Views)

[ Edited ]

I have two NEST thermostats and the app on my iPhone 5s and my 4th generation iPod touch.  I haven't noticed any battery issues at all with that app.

Message 3 of 4 (492 Views)
ACE - Professor

[ Edited ]

I have been using the Nest with an iPhone 5 for over a year.  I have had no battery or bandwidth issues.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (434 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.