Negative feedback - AT&T staff is being very rude and unprofessional

Contributor

Negative feedback - AT&T staff is being very rude and unprofessional

I am writing to you to express my dissatisfaction with the customer service of AT&T. I have recently submitted my request to unlock my previous device (Iphone 4S). After being rejected a few times over your online service, I called the customer support earlier today. Marci Hoak has informed me that AT&T cannot find the records of me purchasing my previous phone (Iphone 4S) and accused me of lying to AT&T that I purchased it at the AT&T store. Instead, she told me that AT&T believes that I got the phone through a third party. I have been a loyal AT&T customer since January 2011 and paid my bills on time. I believe that this accusation is unprofessional and inappropriate, moreover, it is not true. I offered to forward AT&T some emails that proved my purchase of this iPhone 4S in the AT&T store on Boylston Street (Boston) in early June of 2012. Marci refused and advised me to go to the store myself hoping that they would be able to obtain my records. I am a very busy individual and could barely find the time to make such call (I was waiting to speak to Marci for 45 minutes). I also think that it is highly unprofessional not to keep such records. I am extremely offend by such accusation of Marci Hoak. She did not check any information nor was willing to help me out. If this situation does not resolve and if AT&T staff will continue being rude and unwilling to do their job, I will have to switch providers. Before this incident, I have always had a positive experience with AT&T and was willing to stay with you for a long time. However, if this issue is not resolved I will make sure to spread the word about AT&T unprofessionalism at my job and to my friends.

Please help me resolve this issue by looking into this. I would be happy to provide any information necessary for cooperation.

Message 1 of 3 (571 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: Negative feedback - AT&T staff is being very rude and unprofessional

Wow, I'm very sorry to hear that, that is unacceptable behavior! I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST. You can also forward your feedback to them or PM either ATTDmitriyCM or ATTMarianaCM and they will look into your concerns for you! Smiley Happy

AT&T customer care can also be found online through these channels.

~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (542 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Negative feedback - AT&T staff is being very rude and unprofessional

Hello, antonenkova1!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent interaction with one of our reps. As Evandela suggested, the best way to get this taken care of would be by messaging our care team using the link provided in his post.

This is not the same customer service team you've spoken with over the phone. This team only handles issues here on the forums, so they will work very hard to get your particular problem resolved. This team will also make sure to get any information you might have about the rep you spoke with.

As always, I'm available if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (515 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.