Need to boost the lowest days plan

Contributor

Need to boost the lowest days plan

I've had my cell service with att since I first got a phone like 12 yrs ago. I've had an iPhone a couple years now and had the lowest data plan. A few months ago I upgraded my data plan from 200mb to 300mb. I mostly use my phone over wifi but need just a little more than 300mb each month, especially during the summer while traveling on vacation. I upgraded last month to 3gb... Paying $10 more... And BARELY went over my 300mb that I typically use. I made sure not to hold back on data usage when I was out & about. I didn't even use 1gb! As little, I'm sure, that it costs att to provide data services, I think the $20 month plan should be bumped up to 1 or 2 gb.... Maybe even offer for $15 mth the 1gb, $20 mth 2gb, and then continue on to the next level for $30 mth 3gb. I've spoken to cust service about this several times and seen nothing changed in plan offerings. I think this would be a HUGE marketing plus for att b/c they already offer better data plans on the lower end than most leading providers. Does anyone else have this pr
Message 1 of 4 (241 Views)
Expert

Re: Need to boost the lowest days plan

khaneline wrote:
I've had my cell service with att since I first got a phone like 12 yrs ago. I've had an iPhone a couple years now and had the lowest data plan. A few months ago I upgraded my data plan from 200mb to 300mb. I mostly use my phone over wifi but need just a little more than 300mb each month, especially during the summer while traveling on vacation. I upgraded last month to 3gb... Paying $10 more... And BARELY went over my 300mb that I typically use. I made sure not to hold back on data usage when I was out & about. I didn't even use 1gb! As little, I'm sure, that it costs att to provide data services, I think the $20 month plan should be bumped up to 1 or 2 gb.... Maybe even offer for $15 mth the 1gb, $20 mth 2gb, and then continue on to the next level for $30 mth 3gb. I've spoken to cust service about this several times and seen nothing changed in plan offerings. I think this would be a HUGE marketing plus for att b/c they already offer better data plans on the lower end than most leading providers. Does anyone else have this pr

look at Mobile Share

Message 2 of 4 (211 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

It's only me on my account so I don't share anything
Message 3 of 4 (170 Views)
Expert

khaneline wrote:
It's only me on my account so I don't share anything

multiple devices are not a requirement for mobile share, you can have between 1 and 10 devices on the plan, they can all be yours.

Tiered or mobile shared are your only nrmal options, your only other choice is to use a g0phone plan, specificly the 60.00 smartphone plan.

Message 4 of 4 (160 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.