Need to boost the lowest days plan

Contributor

Need to boost the lowest days plan

I've had my cell service with att since I first got a phone like 12 yrs ago. I've had an iPhone a couple years now and had the lowest data plan. A few months ago I upgraded my data plan from 200mb to 300mb. I mostly use my phone over wifi but need just a little more than 300mb each month, especially during the summer while traveling on vacation. I upgraded last month to 3gb... Paying $10 more... And BARELY went over my 300mb that I typically use. I made sure not to hold back on data usage when I was out & about. I didn't even use 1gb! As little, I'm sure, that it costs att to provide data services, I think the $20 month plan should be bumped up to 1 or 2 gb.... Maybe even offer for $15 mth the 1gb, $20 mth 2gb, and then continue on to the next level for $30 mth 3gb. I've spoken to cust service about this several times and seen nothing changed in plan offerings. I think this would be a HUGE marketing plus for att b/c they already offer better data plans on the lower end than most leading providers. Does anyone else have this pr
Message 1 of 4
Expert

Re: Need to boost the lowest days plan

khaneline wrote:
I've had my cell service with att since I first got a phone like 12 yrs ago. I've had an iPhone a couple years now and had the lowest data plan. A few months ago I upgraded my data plan from 200mb to 300mb. I mostly use my phone over wifi but need just a little more than 300mb each month, especially during the summer while traveling on vacation. I upgraded last month to 3gb... Paying $10 more... And BARELY went over my 300mb that I typically use. I made sure not to hold back on data usage when I was out & about. I didn't even use 1gb! As little, I'm sure, that it costs att to provide data services, I think the $20 month plan should be bumped up to 1 or 2 gb.... Maybe even offer for $15 mth the 1gb, $20 mth 2gb, and then continue on to the next level for $30 mth 3gb. I've spoken to cust service about this several times and seen nothing changed in plan offerings. I think this would be a HUGE marketing plus for att b/c they already offer better data plans on the lower end than most leading providers. Does anyone else have this pr

look at Mobile Share

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Contributor

It's only me on my account so I don't share anything
Message 3 of 4
Expert

khaneline wrote:
It's only me on my account so I don't share anything

multiple devices are not a requirement for mobile share, you can have between 1 and 10 devices on the plan, they can all be yours.

Tiered or mobile shared are your only nrmal options, your only other choice is to use a g0phone plan, specificly the 60.00 smartphone plan.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support