(0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jun 8, 2012 9:26:21 PM
    (0)
    Master

Catchrudy wrote:
    How do I block a number

The smart limits package is your only real option. 

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
    Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
    https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
    Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: Need to block a number

2 of 5 (12,932 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jun 27, 2012 9:15:35 PM
    (0)
    Tutor

Yes, it appears the only way to stop someone who is sending harrassing text messages is to pay AT&T an additional 4.99 a month.  If you click on the links on the bottom of this page, they take you to Small Business.  If you click on Terms of Use, you get a massive index.  They don't want you to know what you're agreeing to - they just want you $4.99/month.

3 of 5 (10,223 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Nov 27, 2012 7:02:30 PM
    (0)
    Contributor

In other words, I have to PAY ADDITIONAL money for what should be free as it is in other nations on our planet earth?  Why is the service different to American citizens than European?  How long will ATT subject it's customers to such extortion?

4 of 5 (2,643 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Nov 27, 2012 10:56:56 PM
    (0)
    Expert
    Unfortunately the USA and even Canada are no where near where the Europeans are for the wireless industry.

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

When the going gets rough, hide in a pillow fort and pretend you don't exist.

5 of 5 (2,627 Views)