(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2012 9:26:21 PM
(0)
Master

Catchrudy wrote:
How do I block a number

The smart limits package is your only real option. 

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Catchrudy wrote:
How do I block a number

The smart limits package is your only real option. 

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: Need to block a number

2 of 5 (12,942 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2012 9:15:35 PM
(0)
Tutor

Yes, it appears the only way to stop someone who is sending harrassing text messages is to pay AT&T an additional 4.99 a month.  If you click on the links on the bottom of this page, they take you to Small Business.  If you click on Terms of Use, you get a massive index.  They don't want you to know what you're agreeing to - they just want you $4.99/month.

Yes, it appears the only way to stop someone who is sending harrassing text messages is to pay AT&T an additional 4.99 a month.  If you click on the links on the bottom of this page, they take you to Small Business.  If you click on Terms of Use, you get a massive index.  They don't want you to know what you're agreeing to - they just want you $4.99/month.

3 of 5 (10,233 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2012 7:02:30 PM
(0)
Contributor

In other words, I have to PAY ADDITIONAL money for what should be free as it is in other nations on our planet earth?  Why is the service different to American citizens than European?  How long will ATT subject it's customers to such extortion?

In other words, I have to PAY ADDITIONAL money for what should be free as it is in other nations on our planet earth?  Why is the service different to American citizens than European?  How long will ATT subject it's customers to such extortion?

4 of 5 (2,653 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2012 10:56:56 PM
(0)
Expert
Unfortunately the USA and even Canada are no where near where the Europeans are for the wireless industry.
Unfortunately the USA and even Canada are no where near where the Europeans are for the wireless industry.

5 of 5 (2,637 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments