Need more flexible plan

Mentor

Need more flexible plan

I choose prepaid service since I don't use my phone much. I need more calls and data when I am travelling. T-Mobile has a $2 per day unlimited plan and $3 for faster data connection.

I am using Nexus 4 now and I am still with the .1 voice plan since the data plan requires unlimited voice and text messages, which is rediculous.

Well, I have to use ATT service since I cannot transfer my prepaid number to other service providers, shall I?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 5 (534 Views)
Master

Re: Need more flexible plan

Which exising AT&T plan sounds appealing to you? How much are you willing to spend per month? Take a look at some of AT&T's prepaid monthly plans that include data if you have not do so already. Perhaps there's one that you'd like better than your existing plan.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 5 (485 Views)
Mentor

Thanks, WB. The silly part is all goPhone plans require unlimited text with data. Am I the only smart phone user seldom texting in the world?
Message 3 of 5 (427 Views)
Master

Nope, you're not alone. I do text somewhat often, but not as much as I used to. I guess knowing that you can send/receive an unlimited number of messages is relaxing and "playing it safe" as opposed to tracking how many messages you have left.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 5 (374 Views)
Mentor

True, since there are too many apps offering free text via data.

Message 5 of 5 (281 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.