Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 1, 2013
12:40:55 PM
Need more flexible plan

I choose prepaid service since I don't use my phone much. I need more calls and data when I am travelling. T-Mobile has a $2 per day unlimited plan and $3 for faster data connection.

I am using Nexus 4 now and I am still with the .1 voice plan since the data plan requires unlimited voice and text messages, which is rediculous.

Well, I have to use ATT service since I cannot transfer my prepaid number to other service providers, shall I?

Thanks,

I choose prepaid service since I don't use my phone much. I need more calls and data when I am travelling. T-Mobile has a $2 per day unlimited plan and $3 for faster data connection.

I am using Nexus 4 now and I am still with the .1 voice plan since the data plan requires unlimited voice and text messages, which is rediculous.

Well, I have to use ATT service since I cannot transfer my prepaid number to other service providers, shall I?

Thanks,

Need more flexible plan

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2013 8:01:49 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Which exising AT&T plan sounds appealing to you? How much are you willing to spend per month? Take a look at some of AT&T's prepaid monthly plans that include data if you have not do so already. Perhaps there's one that you'd like better than your existing plan.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Which exising AT&T plan sounds appealing to you? How much are you willing to spend per month? Take a look at some of AT&T's prepaid monthly plans that include data if you have not do so already. Perhaps there's one that you'd like better than your existing plan.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Need more flexible plan

2 of 5 (477 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 3, 2013 12:04:11 PM
(0)
Mentor
Thanks, WB. The silly part is all goPhone plans require unlimited text with data. Am I the only smart phone user seldom texting in the world?
Thanks, WB. The silly part is all goPhone plans require unlimited text with data. Am I the only smart phone user seldom texting in the world?

3 of 5 (419 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 4, 2013 11:25:40 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Nope, you're not alone. I do text somewhat often, but not as much as I used to. I guess knowing that you can send/receive an unlimited number of messages is relaxing and "playing it safe" as opposed to tracking how many messages you have left.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Nope, you're not alone. I do text somewhat often, but not as much as I used to. I guess knowing that you can send/receive an unlimited number of messages is relaxing and "playing it safe" as opposed to tracking how many messages you have left.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 5 (366 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 9, 2013 1:50:50 PM
(0)
Mentor

True, since there are too many apps offering free text via data.

True, since there are too many apps offering free text via data.

5 of 5 (273 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments