Need info, plz

Voyager

Need info, plz

Hello everyone, I need to get some info here, I used to have an iPhone 4s with AT&T, went to vacation and it was stolen there , i was able to upgrade to a new phone and bought samsung galaxy s4 and absolutely hated it, so i returned it and decided to wait untill new iPhone is gonna come in september, i believe...  Now im looking to buy same iPhone 4s on craiglist or wherever and use it untill new one will come..and i was wondering if i buy it from someone, shud it be at&t phone , do i have to have a sim card for it? Does iPhone 4s even has slot for a sim card? Will i able to use any at&t phones since i returned samsung and now waiting for upgrade? Plz help. Need phone asap but dunno what to do at the moment.. 

Message 1 of 4 (469 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Need info, plz

Hi there!

Fabulous question!

The correct answer is yes, SIM cards are used in the iPhone 4S, in the tray that's located on the right side of the phone.

As a AT&T customer you can get a new SIM card free of charge at your nearest corporate store and they should put in the SIM card for you if you ask them to Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (445 Views)

You sound like me. I decided to upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. I had the iPhone 4S. Big mistake. I hate it. But, I waited too long so I just bought an iPhone 4S off of Ebay & should have it tomorrow or Friday. Then I'm putting the S4 Active on Ebay. Never gonna do that again. I'm definitely sticking with Apple from now on. You live and you learn.
Message 3 of 4 (425 Views)
Scholar

If electing to buy an iPhone off of Craigslist, please make sure that it's not blacklisted by any of the wireless carriers--otherwise you will have at best an (expensive) iPod Touch, now that the (U.S.) carriers can and will blacklist pretty much any wireless phone that was reported missing/stolen.

Message 4 of 4 (364 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.