Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 30, 2013
11:40:47 AM
View profile
Need help with data connection

I just upgraded phone to $35 per month for 500 minutes, text and data, but the phone does not connect to the mobile web, facebook, etc.  I tried calling customer service, first time someone cut my call and I called again.  Afternearly 10 more minutes I got someone that said she would do something on her end and call me back in 3 minutes.  Over an hour later and I still have not heard from her.  Thiswas why I left ATT for 2 years, horrible customer service and tons of problems that require constant time draining contact.

I just upgraded phone to $35 per month for 500 minutes, text and data, but the phone does not connect to the mobile web, facebook, etc.  I tried calling customer service, first time someone cut my call and I called again.  Afternearly 10 more minutes I got someone that said she would do something on her end and call me back in 3 minutes.  Over an hour later and I still have not heard from her.  Thiswas why I left ATT for 2 years, horrible customer service and tons of problems that require constant time draining contact.

Need help with data connection

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 30, 2013 9:30:38 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
It sounds like you need to change your phone's APN settings. Which phone are you using?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

It sounds like you need to change your phone's APN settings. Which phone are you using?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Need help with data connection

2 of 2 (239 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments