NYC LTE Outage

Teacher

NYC LTE Outage

Is there an issue today with LTE in NYC specificly in Downtown area ? I`m getting incredible low speeds and it barely works... Along with missed calls and direct to voicemail stuff... 

Message 1 of 4 (1,386 Views)
Community Manager

Re: NYC LTE Outage

Hello, stevensh01!

Are you still experiencing slow speeds in NYC? If so, we recommend you use AT&T's Mark the Spot app to report the issue. For more information about the app and how to download it, simply click on the link below.

AT&T's Mark the Spot

Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (1,299 Views)
Mentor

I know this post was awhile ago but I've noticed that LTE speeds in NYC have decreased considerably this year.  When I first got my iPhone, I would regularly get 40Mps down and maybe 20Mps up, about six months after that the average was around 15Mps down and 8Mps up.  Now, I'm lucky if a get 6Mps down and 3Mps up.  Frequently, I get speeds well below that.  What's up?

Message 3 of 4 (1,026 Views)
Teacher

Whats Up is exactly that ! I think all the iPhone 5/5c/5S killed our LTE Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 4 (1,023 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.