Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 27, 2013
11:55:10 AM
View profile
NYC LTE Outage

Is there an issue today with LTE in NYC specificly in Downtown area ? I`m getting incredible low speeds and it barely works... Along with missed calls and direct to voicemail stuff... 

Is there an issue today with LTE in NYC specificly in Downtown area ? I`m getting incredible low speeds and it barely works... Along with missed calls and direct to voicemail stuff... 

NYC LTE Outage

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 8:05:52 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, stevensh01!

Are you still experiencing slow speeds in NYC? If so, we recommend you use AT&T's Mark the Spot app to report the issue. For more information about the app and how to download it, simply click on the link below.

AT&T's Mark the Spot

Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, stevensh01!

Are you still experiencing slow speeds in NYC? If so, we recommend you use AT&T's Mark the Spot app to report the issue. For more information about the app and how to download it, simply click on the link below.

AT&T's Mark the Spot

Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: NYC LTE Outage

2 of 4 (1,275 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 9:44:03 AM
(0)
Mentor

I know this post was awhile ago but I've noticed that LTE speeds in NYC have decreased considerably this year.  When I first got my iPhone, I would regularly get 40Mps down and maybe 20Mps up, about six months after that the average was around 15Mps down and 8Mps up.  Now, I'm lucky if a get 6Mps down and 3Mps up.  Frequently, I get speeds well below that.  What's up?

I know this post was awhile ago but I've noticed that LTE speeds in NYC have decreased considerably this year.  When I first got my iPhone, I would regularly get 40Mps down and maybe 20Mps up, about six months after that the average was around 15Mps down and 8Mps up.  Now, I'm lucky if a get 6Mps down and 3Mps up.  Frequently, I get speeds well below that.  What's up?

3 of 4 (1,002 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 9:59:10 AM
(0)
Teacher
Whats Up is exactly that ! I think all the iPhone 5/5c/5S killed our LTE Smiley Sad
Whats Up is exactly that ! I think all the iPhone 5/5c/5S killed our LTE Smiley Sad

4 of 4 (999 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments