Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 18, 2014
8:47:18 AM
View profile
Mysterious Charges

I recently ordered a phone from ATT. Free shipping. They took the money out of my account, taxes included. That's fine; the cost was about $83.

But then, last night, two additional charges showed up, for $28 each. The detail on my account said [AT&T K004 9966 E]. Am I freaking out for good reason? I'm kind of a broke college student, and I don't need near 60 extra disappearing from my account. I talked to customer service and they were of no help, and rudely disconnected from me. Anyone else have this problem/know what's going on?

I recently ordered a phone from ATT. Free shipping. They took the money out of my account, taxes included. That's fine; the cost was about $83.

But then, last night, two additional charges showed up, for $28 each. The detail on my account said [AT&T K004 9966 E]. Am I freaking out for good reason? I'm kind of a broke college student, and I don't need near 60 extra disappearing from my account. I talked to customer service and they were of no help, and rudely disconnected from me. Anyone else have this problem/know what's going on?

Mysterious Charges

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2014 3:40:07 PM
(0)
Employee

Can you describe the section it was in?

Can you describe the section it was in?

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Mysterious Charges

2 of 2 (374 Views)