My student e-mail is approved but I can't shop as a new customer..

Contributor

My student e-mail is approved but I can't shop as a new customer..

I received an e-mail for the Premier site and according to the splash page before it there is a $25 credit, discount on plans, ect I just need to click 'Shop Now' however the e-mail I received gives me a 'Start Now' option that takes me to a login screen for Premier. This is all well and good but I'm not a current customer, so I have no wireless number that you apparently need to register. What gives? I came back to AT&T because T-mobile just gave me the run around and charged me multiple times for an order they couldn't even process. I have a Nexus 5 in hand so all I require is the micro SIM, a data plan, and an idea of the what the discount will be so I can make an informed choice. Am I just missinging something here?

Sarah

Message 1 of 2 (226 Views)
Community Manager

Re: My student e-mail is approved but I can't shop as a new customer..

Hello, Sarahmb1985!

Thank you for your post! Are you porting your number over from T-Mobile or are you starting with a brand new number? Either way the account would have to be created first so the discount code can be attached. If you would like help with this, just send us a message by clicking here or stop by one of our corporate stores.

If you send us a message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

If you decide to stop by a store, make sure you bring valid proof of eligibility, in this case a student photo I.D. with the name of the university..

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (195 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.