Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 29, 2013
4:48:48 PM
My AT&T app. and 404 error
Everytime I log into My AT&T app. and try to view my data usage I get a 404 error. How can I fix this? Please help!
Everytime I log into My AT&T app. and try to view my data usage I get a 404 error. How can I fix this? Please help!

My AT&T app. and 404 error

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 3, 2013 1:38:59 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Have you tried reinstalling the app? Are you able to log in and view your data usage from a computer on att.com/wireless? You can always check your data usage by dialing *3282#.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Have you tried reinstalling the app? Are you able to log in and view your data usage from a computer on att.com/wireless? You can always check your data usage by dialing *3282#.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: My AT&T app. and 404 error

2 of 2 (838 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments