My AT&T App for iPad

Contributor

My AT&T App for iPad

I don't know how to search this forum if this obvious question has been answered, but here goes: why is landscape view apparently not available on this app for the ipad? Am I missing something? I have the rotation lock turn off, use my ipad with a blue tooth keyboard and presently getting a little vertigo typing this post vertically with the cursor traveling up the page!
Message 1 of 3 (562 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: My AT&T App for iPad

drjonnt wrote:
I don't know how to search this forum if this obvious question has been answered, but here goes: why is landscape view apparently not available on this app for the ipad? Am I missing something? I have the rotation lock turn off, use my ipad with a blue tooth keyboard and presently getting a little vertigo typing this post vertically with the cursor traveling up the page!

That is probably because it is not an iPad app, it's an iPhone app. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (526 Views)
Contributor

Re: My AT

Well, OK. A massive communication company which I pay ca. $300 a month for data management and sells data plans for ipads can't make a native app for them? Weak.

Jonathan
Message 3 of 3 (430 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.