My AT&T App for iPad

Contributor

My AT&T App for iPad

I don't know how to search this forum if this obvious question has been answered, but here goes: why is landscape view apparently not available on this app for the ipad? Am I missing something? I have the rotation lock turn off, use my ipad with a blue tooth keyboard and presently getting a little vertigo typing this post vertically with the cursor traveling up the page!
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: My AT&T App for iPad

drjonnt wrote:
I don't know how to search this forum if this obvious question has been answered, but here goes: why is landscape view apparently not available on this app for the ipad? Am I missing something? I have the rotation lock turn off, use my ipad with a blue tooth keyboard and presently getting a little vertigo typing this post vertically with the cursor traveling up the page!

That is probably because it is not an iPad app, it's an iPhone app. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: My AT

Well, OK. A massive communication company which I pay ca. $300 a month for data management and sells data plans for ipads can't make a native app for them? Weak.

Jonathan
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support