Multiple issues with my Wireless account

Contributor

Multiple issues with my Wireless account

[ Edited ]

I have been a loyal AT&T  customer never a late payment. However, I have had multiple issues with my Wireless account over the last 2 months and have been very unhappy with the inability to correct these issues. In July 2013, I tried to add wireless to my Uverse TV/Internet package and the representative canceled my account instead. They had to reopen a new Uverse account to fix their mistake. Every month since my Wireless account has been connected to this canceled Uverse account. I've had to call and wait on hold for up to an hour and a half just to pay my Wireless bill because I could not log into this "inactive" combined Uverse account. The representative would tell me each month that the problem was due to my bill trying to combine with the new "active" uverse account so I would put up with the hassle hoping it would be fixed the next month.

When the phone was shipped out to my home addrss the sim card did not work properly I work 7 days a week my hours did fit into the scheduled. I had ask for a sim card to be sent to my home address since I can not pick up it at the main branch. After many attempts to get this fix the fraud department decided they wanted to cancel my account completly and left me with a huge bill paying for service I never had the pleasure of enjoying. I decided to go with ATT but now I regret it so very much. The wireless was for me to contact my mother because I also take her to her treatments. I finally went to the store showed my photo id and no one helped me. I left there feeling belitte. Its a worst feeling someone can ever endure exspecially when you are not in the wrong.

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

Message 1 of 2 (156 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Re: Multiple issues with my Wireless account

Your issues need to be handled by AT&T Customer Care.  Click on the link in the statement below to send a private message to AT&T Customer Care.  Provide them with your name, wireless telephone number or UVerse account number and contact information so that they can reach out to you to resolve your issues for you. 

You can send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you soon to help you get a resolution to your problems.

The business hours are from 7AM-10PM Mon-Fri.  It may take a few days for you to get a response.  Check your email as well as your private messages in this forum, which you can access with the little blue envelope near the top right corner of this page.

Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support