Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 23, 2013
6:44:40 PM
View profile
Move and Scale in ios7 question

I choose a photo to be my lock screen. I can move the picture but I cannot scale the picture to fit screen. At the bottom it says "move and scale", but all I can get it to do is move. Anyone maybe have an answer to this? BTW, I am trying to get this to work on an iphone5. Thanks in advance.

Friends, John

I choose a photo to be my lock screen. I can move the picture but I cannot scale the picture to fit screen. At the bottom it says "move and scale", but all I can get it to do is move. Anyone maybe have an answer to this? BTW, I am trying to get this to work on an iphone5. Thanks in advance.

Friends, John

Move and Scale in ios7 question

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2013 7:11:36 PM
(0)
Guru

On my 4s to scale a photo for wallpaper in iOS 7 I drag 2 fingers over the picture to enlarge it.

jblank37 wrote:

Friends, John

On my 4s to scale a photo for wallpaper in iOS 7 I drag 2 fingers over the picture to enlarge it.

jblank37 wrote:

Friends, John

Re: Move and Scale in ios7 question

2 of 3 (1,180 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2013 8:09:57 PM
(0)
Mentor
Hey brainwaver, thank you very much. The two fingers did the trick. I was only trying to scale the photo with one finger. Again, I thank you.

Friends, John
Hey brainwaver, thank you very much. The two fingers did the trick. I was only trying to scale the photo with one finger. Again, I thank you.

Friends, John

Re: Move and Scale in ios7 question

3 of 3 (1,151 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments