Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 25, 2013
9:42:05 AM
View profile
Mobile login issues
Why does logging in through the mobile site send me to an error page instead of my activity page like it is supposed to do?

I will post the screen shots shortly.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Why does logging in through the mobile site send me to an error page instead of my activity page like it is supposed to do?

I will post the screen shots shortly.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Mobile login issues

18 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(18)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 25, 2013 9:49:01 AM
(0)
Master
Really? You need flash player to upload pictures through the create reply function? Your site and Lithium need to update!

PS. You really need to take a look at that mobile signature "Posted by xxxxx device". It hasn't gotten one of my devices right yet and it has been continually wrong for two years! It can't even get a wifi only device right. Pitiful.
Really? You need flash player to upload pictures through the create reply function? Your site and Lithium need to update!

PS. You really need to take a look at that mobile signature "Posted by xxxxx device". It hasn't gotten one of my devices right yet and it has been continually wrong for two years! It can't even get a wifi only device right. Pitiful.

Re: Mobile login issues

2 of 19 (1,656 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 25, 2013 12:40:08 PM
(0)
Master
Why was this discussion moved to the "mobile login issues" section under the "Online Account Access" category? This isn't related to the access to the AT&T account for a wireless account. This is related solely for accessing the forum! It belongs in the Suggestions for the Community section. It is a community access problem! Move it back. I have been around this forum and other for long enough I know where posts should go. Issues with the community forum are supposed to be in the "Suggestions for the Community" section.
Why was this discussion moved to the "mobile login issues" section under the "Online Account Access" category? This isn't related to the access to the AT&T account for a wireless account. This is related solely for accessing the forum! It belongs in the Suggestions for the Community section. It is a community access problem! Move it back. I have been around this forum and other for long enough I know where posts should go. Issues with the community forum are supposed to be in the "Suggestions for the Community" section.

3 of 19 (1,624 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 25, 2013 1:00:43 PM
(0)
Master

This is what I get when I log into the forum.

This is what I get when I log into the forum.

4 of 19 (1,623 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 25, 2013 1:02:28 PM
(0)
Master

This is what I should go to when I log into the forum.

This is what I should go to when I log into the forum.

5 of 19 (1,623 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 25, 2013 1:08:01 PM
(0)
Master

Here is another look at the link associated with the login error message for the forum.

Here is another look at the link associated with the login error message for the forum.

6 of 19 (1,619 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 2:20:11 AM
(0)
Master
None of the administrators or moderators of the AT&T forum are going to comment? This is a problem with the forum.

None of the administrators or moderators of the AT&T forum are going to comment? This is a problem with the forum.

7 of 19 (1,521 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2013 3:31:13 PM
(0)
Master
I'm still getting the same error when logging into the AT&T forum from a mobile device with the mobile version of the forum site. This is happening across more than one device in my possession and on wifi or cellular data.
I'm still getting the same error when logging into the AT&T forum from a mobile device with the mobile version of the forum site. This is happening across more than one device in my possession and on wifi or cellular data.

8 of 19 (1,461 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2013 6:54:46 PM
(0)
Master
Two weeks and I'm still talking to myself...
Two weeks and I'm still talking to myself...

9 of 19 (1,419 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2013 9:03:15 PM
(0)

Hi Ann154,

I have sent you a Private Message.

Please check the    icon.

Thanks!

Phil-101 • Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

Hi Ann154,

I have sent you a Private Message.

Please check the    icon.

Thanks!

10 of 19 (1,417 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2013 4:50:15 AM
(0)
Master
And replied.
And replied.

11 of 19 (1,408 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2013 9:00:35 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I've been frustrated by the recent changes to the mobile forum site as well.  

I'm not having trouble logging in, but basically I can't figure out how to do anything that used to be pretty obvious. lol  Maybe it's the user - I don't know. Smiley Wink  But it seems like I used to be able to reply to a specific post and to quote, and I haven't found how to change to the "classic" view from within the mobile version either - in case that's really what I was doing previously.  

Anyway, the mobile version just seems like one long, junky blog to me now. Smiley Sad

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

I'm not having trouble logging in, but basically I can't figure out how to do anything that used to be pretty obvious. lol  Maybe it's the user - I don't know. Smiley Wink  But it seems like I used to be able to reply to a specific post and to quote, and I haven't found how to change to the "classic" view from within the mobile version either - in case that's really what I was doing previously.  

Anyway, the mobile version just seems like one long, junky blog to me now. Smiley Sad

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

12 of 19 (1,376 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2013 10:30:25 AM
(0)

For other community members using the mobile version,

Based upon the additional information Ann154 provided, our tech team was able to reproduce the login issue and has determined this is related to using the Chrome browser on a mobile device.

The team is currently working on this issue, but as a temporary workaround we suggest using the default Android browser which is fully supported.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Based upon the additional information Ann154 provided, our tech team was able to reproduce the login issue and has determined this is related to using the Chrome browser on a mobile device.

The team is currently working on this issue, but as a temporary workaround we suggest using the default Android browser which is fully supported.

13 of 19 (1,370 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2013 5:56:51 PM
(0)
Master
Edited by Ann154 on Sep 16, 2013 at 5:57:56 PM

Phil-101 wrote:

There is a problem with the workaround advice as some android devices only have Chrome as the default browser. For example, the Nexus 7 doesn't come with any other browser then Chrome.

Phil-101 wrote:

There is a problem with the workaround advice as some android devices only have Chrome as the default browser. For example, the Nexus 7 doesn't come with any other browser then Chrome.

[ Edited ]
14 of 19 (1,316 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2013 6:04:05 PM
(0)
Master

hme83 wrote:

I usually used the Full/Mobile link at the bottom of the page to change to the full desktop site to quote replies.

hme83 wrote:

I usually used the Full/Mobile link at the bottom of the page to change to the full desktop site to quote replies.

15 of 19 (1,310 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2013 5:22:55 PM
(0)
Master
Any update on this?
Any update on this?

16 of 19 (1,240 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2013 8:00:53 PM
(0)

Nothing yet, Ann154.

As soon as I get an update I will be sure to post it here.

Thanks!

Nothing yet, Ann154.

As soon as I get an update I will be sure to post it here.

Thanks!

17 of 19 (1,228 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2013 5:40:19 PM
(0)
Master
Edited by Ann154 on Sep 26, 2013 at 5:41:39 PM
Smiley Sad
Smiley Sad

[ Edited ]
18 of 19 (1,161 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 8:02:39 PM
(0)

After corresponding with Ann154, I can confirm that this issue has been resolved.

I apologize for any inconvenience which may have been experienced by our members.  If anyone has any further concerns about this issue, please feel free to post here.

Thanks for your help in getting this fixed, Ann154!

After corresponding with Ann154, I can confirm that this issue has been resolved.

I apologize for any inconvenience which may have been experienced by our members.  If anyone has any further concerns about this issue, please feel free to post here.

Thanks for your help in getting this fixed, Ann154!

19 of 19 (718 Views)