Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 10, 2013
8:42:40 AM
View profile
Mobile data icon

How do I get my mobile data icon from the dropdown menu after a software upgrade removed it?

How do I get my mobile data icon from the dropdown menu after a software upgrade removed it?

Mobile data icon

4 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 10, 2013 12:01:26 PM
(0)
Expert

Can you please post what type of phone you're using? Thanks! 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Can you please post what type of phone you're using? Thanks! 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: Mobile data icon

2 of 5 (481 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2013 6:25:56 AM
(0)
Contributor

I have the same complaint.

Mobile data icon is gone from pull down menu after latest update on my Samsung Galaxy S3.

Anyway to get it back??

I have the same complaint.

Mobile data icon is gone from pull down menu after latest update on my Samsung Galaxy S3.

Anyway to get it back??

3 of 5 (390 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 7, 2014 6:05:31 PM
(0)
Contributor
Galaxy s4. 32G
Galaxy s4. 32G

4 of 5 (204 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 8, 2014 1:56:40 PM
(0)
Community Manager

I'm not sure if there is a way to edit or customize your quick settings bar, but I know there are many widgets that are available from the Play Store that let you turn Mobile data on and off.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I'm not sure if there is a way to edit or customize your quick settings bar, but I know there are many widgets that are available from the Play Store that let you turn Mobile data on and off.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 5 (185 Views)