Posted Feb 10, 2013
8:42:40 AM
View profile
Mobile data icon

How do I get my mobile data icon from the dropdown menu after a software upgrade removed it?

How do I get my mobile data icon from the dropdown menu after a software upgrade removed it?

Mobile data icon

4 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 10, 2013 12:01:26 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Can you please post what type of phone you're using? Thanks! 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Can you please post what type of phone you're using? Thanks! 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Mobile data icon

2 of 5 (384 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2013 6:25:56 AM
(0)
Contributor

I have the same complaint.

Mobile data icon is gone from pull down menu after latest update on my Samsung Galaxy S3.

Anyway to get it back??

I have the same complaint.

Mobile data icon is gone from pull down menu after latest update on my Samsung Galaxy S3.

Anyway to get it back??

3 of 5 (293 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 7, 2014 6:05:31 PM
(0)
Contributor
Galaxy s4. 32G
Galaxy s4. 32G

4 of 5 (107 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 8, 2014 1:56:40 PM
(0)
Community Manager

I'm not sure if there is a way to edit or customize your quick settings bar, but I know there are many widgets that are available from the Play Store that let you turn Mobile data on and off.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I'm not sure if there is a way to edit or customize your quick settings bar, but I know there are many widgets that are available from the Play Store that let you turn Mobile data on and off.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 5 (88 Views)