Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 27, 2014
11:02:36 PM
View profile
Mobile app problems/ void payments
I've been talking to customer service ALL week. Monday the mobile app wouldn't allow me to edit a payment so that resulted in me accidentally paying a bill that's not due yet, twice!! The first one was voided with no issues. After calling Tuesday, One lady was suppose to cancel the 2nd payment and get back with me but she got disconnected from her supervisor and never called and never cancelled the payment. The next 2 people I talked to (Tuesday night & Wednesday night) couldn't help and gave me wrong information. The lady I talked to today submitted it and gave me a case #. But said if they can't get to it by April 2 they aren't going to void it!! Because it's so close to my phone bill due date. They couldn't find the 2nd payment in the system but I had a confirmation # for it. This is ridiculous!

This whole issue has caused my bank account to be in the negative with an overdraft fee!!!! I'm am not happy with AT&T!!!
I've been talking to customer service ALL week. Monday the mobile app wouldn't allow me to edit a payment so that resulted in me accidentally paying a bill that's not due yet, twice!! The first one was voided with no issues. After calling Tuesday, One lady was suppose to cancel the 2nd payment and get back with me but she got disconnected from her supervisor and never called and never cancelled the payment. The next 2 people I talked to (Tuesday night & Wednesday night) couldn't help and gave me wrong information. The lady I talked to today submitted it and gave me a case #. But said if they can't get to it by April 2 they aren't going to void it!! Because it's so close to my phone bill due date. They couldn't find the 2nd payment in the system but I had a confirmation # for it. This is ridiculous!

This whole issue has caused my bank account to be in the negative with an overdraft fee!!!! I'm am not happy with AT&T!!!

Mobile app problems/ void payments

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2014 2:26:51 AM
(0)
Mentor

You  can  pay  your  bill  at  Att   store..  Att  has  a  machion  you  can  pay  your  bill..  Cash  only 

If  you  pay  to  much  they  credit  your  account.. 

You  can  pay  your  bill  at  Att   store..  Att  has  a  machion  you  can  pay  your  bill..  Cash  only 

If  you  pay  to  much  they  credit  your  account.. 

Re: Mobile app problems/ void payments

2 of 6 (433 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2014 6:52:15 AM
(0)
Tutor
Thanks but I've already paid the bill. The wrong amount was charged and their saying they won't void it.
Thanks but I've already paid the bill. The wrong amount was charged and their saying they won't void it.

3 of 6 (416 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2014 8:02:32 AM
(0)
Teacher

I've done this before but for total amount not just what's due. I meant to pay the 1 month service and ended up paying two. I called CS they reversed it and when I got the credit back 2-3 business days, reprocessed the correct amount. 

Hope you get it resolved!

I've done this before but for total amount not just what's due. I meant to pay the 1 month service and ended up paying two. I called CS they reversed it and when I got the credit back 2-3 business days, reprocessed the correct amount. 

Hope you get it resolved!

4 of 6 (408 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2014 9:30:11 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Marie_7!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that the app somehow charged you twice! We can definitely look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, Marie_7!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that the app somehow charged you twice! We can definitely look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 6 (399 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2014 3:17:09 PM
(0)
Tutor
Thanks. AT&T called and it got resolved!!!
Thanks. AT&T called and it got resolved!!!

6 of 6 (388 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments