Missing apps in Nokia Store?

Mentor

Missing apps in Nokia Store?

On Nokia Lumia 920 can't seem to find Nokia Counters, Nokia Transport or Entrance and one or two others I can't recall at the moment. Anyone have ideas?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Professor

Re: Missing apps in Nokia Store?

je6105 wrote:

On Nokia Lumia 920 can't seem to find Nokia Counters, Nokia Transport or Entrance and one or two others I can't recall at the moment. Anyone have ideas?

Nokia Counters - not supported in WP8, that's supposed to be provided by Data Sense http://www.wpcentral.com/keep-track-data-usage-data-sense-windows-phone-8, which isn't enabled yet on AT&T

Nokia Transport should be in the Store soon, it was updated a few days ago. I'm not seeing it though. http://www.pcworld.com/article/2016082/nokia-updates-windows-phone-8-public-transport-app.html

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Professor

Oh weird... search Store for Nokia, and you'll find Nokia Transit! It's not in the "Nokia" section.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Tutor

Dear AT&T, please add the Microsoft Phone App Data Sense to the Lumia 920.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support