View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2013 5:09:07 AM
(0)
Expert

Sorry, but you can not view the content of text messages online, if that's what you're asking.

If you are the account holder and go into your online account, the only thing you will see are the numbers that text messages were sent to and from/day/time.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Sorry, but you can not view the content of text messages online, if that's what you're asking.

If you are the account holder and go into your online account, the only thing you will see are the numbers that text messages were sent to and from/day/time.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: Messaging

2 of 3 (478 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2013 10:45:00 AM
(0)
Guru

If you happen to have an Android device, you can use an app called ATT messages. This allows you to read/respond to text messages while your phone is turned on on your pc. There are other apps out there that do the same thing. If you don't have a smartphone, then unfortunately like what was said before, it won't be possible. 

If you happen to have an Android device, you can use an app called ATT messages. This allows you to read/respond to text messages while your phone is turned on on your pc. There are other apps out there that do the same thing. If you don't have a smartphone, then unfortunately like what was said before, it won't be possible. 

Re: Messaging

3 of 3 (448 Views)