Memory

Contributor

Memory

So my parents bought me a iPhone 5s for Christmas, and it's the 16gb version which kinda concerned me. So is it possible to give it back and get a bigger memory one?

Note: phone isn't activated yet

Message 1 of 3 (392 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Memory

Yes, if you have receipt, you can take the phone back to where it was purchased within 14 days to exchange it. Because the 32GB and 64 GB iPhones cost more, you may have to pay the difference.

You also may be subject to a $35 restocking fee.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (357 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: Memory

If you are concerned about storage space somewhere along the line in the future, then I would definitely recommend upgrading to a model with a higher capacity; perhaps the 32GB model. When I got my 16GB iPhone 4, I didn't think I would come very close to using all up all of the available memory, but I'm pretty close. I have 2.7GB remaining with over 1,600 pictures (including videos) and almost 2GB of music. When it comes time for me to upgrade, I will definitely hold a 32GB model to a higher regard.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 3 (265 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.