Helpful Links

Mark The Spot App

Tutor

Mark The Spot App

Is anyone using this App still? I don't see any updates to recent submissions and haven't seen any &quot;network news&quot; posted in about 6 months... I do receive the submission acknowlesgement texts but nothing else. I'm running in on a BB Torch 9810 + BB OS 7.<br><br>Is there a BB10 version? Anyone else seeing network updates via the App...or has AT&amp;T abandoned this project that had a great start?<br>
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
Community Manager

Re: Mark The Spot App

Hello BBQ10.

Mark the spot is an active program. I apologise but it looks like it's not available on BB10 devices yet. You can learn more about ways ti report network issues here.

Thank You,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Contributor

Hello - AT&T account manager here asking on behalf of customers:

When will AT&T Mark the Spot become available for Samsung Galaxy III, IV and Note 2?

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Mark the spot is not working on ipad retina mini for reporting submissions as it just boots out. Ios 8.3

Can this be fixed?
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support