Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 4, 2013
11:51:20 PM
View profile
Mark The Spot App
Is anyone using this App still? I don't see any updates to recent submissions and haven't seen any &quot;network news&quot; posted in about 6 months... I do receive the submission acknowlesgement texts but nothing else. I'm running in on a BB Torch 9810 + BB OS 7.<br><br>Is there a BB10 version? Anyone else seeing network updates via the App...or has AT&amp;T abandoned this project that had a great start?<br>
Is anyone using this App still? I don't see any updates to recent submissions and haven't seen any &quot;network news&quot; posted in about 6 months... I do receive the submission acknowlesgement texts but nothing else. I'm running in on a BB Torch 9810 + BB OS 7.<br><br>Is there a BB10 version? Anyone else seeing network updates via the App...or has AT&amp;T abandoned this project that had a great start?<br>

Mark The Spot App

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2013 1:36:52 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello BBQ10.

Mark the spot is an active program. I apologise but it looks like it's not available on BB10 devices yet. You can learn more about ways ti report network issues here.

Thank You,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello BBQ10.

Mark the spot is an active program. I apologise but it looks like it's not available on BB10 devices yet. You can learn more about ways ti report network issues here.

Thank You,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Mark The Spot App

2 of 4 (541 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2013 10:25:16 AM
(0)
Contributor

Hello - AT&T account manager here asking on behalf of customers:

When will AT&T Mark the Spot become available for Samsung Galaxy III, IV and Note 2?

Hello - AT&T account manager here asking on behalf of customers:

When will AT&T Mark the Spot become available for Samsung Galaxy III, IV and Note 2?

3 of 4 (492 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2015 6:48:50 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by ajulius on Apr 18, 2015 at 6:49:45 AM
Mark the spot is not working on ipad retina mini for reporting submissions as it just boots out. Ios 8.3

Can this be fixed?
Mark the spot is not working on ipad retina mini for reporting submissions as it just boots out. Ios 8.3

Can this be fixed?

[ Edited ]
4 of 4 (124 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments