Helpful Links

Mark The Spot App

Highlighted
Tutor

Mark The Spot App

Is anyone using this App still? I don't see any updates to recent submissions and haven't seen any &quot;network news&quot; posted in about 6 months... I do receive the submission acknowlesgement texts but nothing else. I'm running in on a BB Torch 9810 + BB OS 7.<br><br>Is there a BB10 version? Anyone else seeing network updates via the App...or has AT&amp;T abandoned this project that had a great start?<br>
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
Community Manager

Re: Mark The Spot App

Hello BBQ10.

Mark the spot is an active program. I apologise but it looks like it's not available on BB10 devices yet. You can learn more about ways ti report network issues here.

Thank You,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Hello - AT&T account manager here asking on behalf of customers:

When will AT&T Mark the Spot become available for Samsung Galaxy III, IV and Note 2?

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Mark the spot is not working on ipad retina mini for reporting submissions as it just boots out. Ios 8.3

Can this be fixed?
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support