Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 17, 2013
6:40:13 PM
View profile
Managing Purchases

On the Managing Purchases page no one-time PIN is sent to my cell phone after I entered the cell number.  Therefore, I cannot access my purchases to manage them.  This page does not respond correctly.  What can I do?

On the Managing Purchases page no one-time PIN is sent to my cell phone after I entered the cell number.  Therefore, I cannot access my purchases to manage them.  This page does not respond correctly.  What can I do?

Managing Purchases

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 18, 2013 1:21:35 PM
(0)
Expert

You can try contacting ATTCustomerCare by dialing 611 from your phone or calling 800-331-0500 or by sending a Private Message to ATTCustomerCare here on this forum. They work in the forum during their normal business hours and have been helpful in getting issues resolved.

Please include a brief description of the issue you are having, your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to be reached. Please allow up to 48 hours for a Representative to contact you. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

You can try contacting ATTCustomerCare by dialing 611 from your phone or calling 800-331-0500 or by sending a Private Message to ATTCustomerCare here on this forum. They work in the forum during their normal business hours and have been helpful in getting issues resolved.

Please include a brief description of the issue you are having, your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to be reached. Please allow up to 48 hours for a Representative to contact you. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: Managing Purchases

2 of 2 (133 Views)