Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 17, 2013
9:03:51 PM
View profile
MMS Size

I'm a volunteer firefighter and I recieve pages on my phone but I only get the text part of it saying what time and date the run was recieved. I never get the audio file thats suppose to come with it. it always says "Blank fire page recieved at 05:21:46 on 10/15/13" the remaining were removed as it exceeded the limit size of MMS.

how do i increase the limit size or fix this?

I'm a volunteer firefighter and I recieve pages on my phone but I only get the text part of it saying what time and date the run was recieved. I never get the audio file thats suppose to come with it. it always says "Blank fire page recieved at 05:21:46 on 10/15/13" the remaining were removed as it exceeded the limit size of MMS.

MMS Size

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2013 5:05:50 AM
(0)
Former Employee

jcody812 wrote:

The size of the audio is probably exceeding the limit of either the sending carrier or Att's limit. According to this thread: https://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-General-Device/At-amp-t-MMS-sending-limit/td-p/3376361

Att's limit is 600kb but that should be enough for a fairly lengthy audio file. 

jcody812 wrote:

The size of the audio is probably exceeding the limit of either the sending carrier or Att's limit. According to this thread: https://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-General-Device/At-amp-t-MMS-sending-limit/td-p/3376361

Att's limit is 600kb but that should be enough for a fairly lengthy audio file. 

Re: MMS Size

2 of 2 (310 Views)