Lumia 920 still hasn't found GDR2 Update

Contributor

Lumia 920 still hasn't found GDR2 Update

Hi, I have a lumia 920 and it still has not picked up the GDR2 update. I am still stuck on OS 8.0.10211.204. Is the update not rolling out to all areas at the same time? I live in central MA. Is the problem something with my phone? From reading in other threads on this site and WPCentral there seems to be a small group of us who just aren't getting the update. http://forums.wpcentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/244999-no-updates-available.html

Is there anything I can do to try and force the update? Not sure if it would matter but I bought my handset the day it was released, so it would be from the first batch sold by AT&T.

Message 1 of 18 (10,357 Views)
Tutor

Re: Lumia 920 still hasn't found GDR2 Update

[ Edited ]

This is a standard ATT Nokia 920.  I have 6 920's on my plan and this is the only one that has yet to receive the update.  The software version is up to date, prior to GDR2-AMber.

When I click update, it says, no updates available.

Message 16 of 18 (9,681 Views)
Voyager

I was also given the runaround with which company to call. I was finally able to talk to a support manager who tried to figure out why my phone wasn't finding the update. Her final conclusion was to just bring it to an AT&T retailer to have them flash the phone to see if it would work. Very reluctant to lose all my data even though things are backed up.

I still keep checking everyday just in case.
Message 17 of 18 (9,630 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Have you had any luck yet?  I have a similar issue with my 920.  I've thought about trying the hard reset, has that worked for any of you?

Message 18 of 18 (9,412 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support