Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 20, 2013
1:00:40 AM
View profile
Lumia 920 not available?
Edited by twatai on Aug 20, 2013 at 1:02:06 AM

Hi,
I have been checking the Lumia 920 on Att until just recently everywhere from Att's website, Amazon, BestBuy & Etc. says that its "Not available". (The White colored Lumia 920 to be specific.)

So I was wondering if it is "Not available" as in sold out |OR| not available as in pulled out and no longer will be available.

If you check the Att website they have the list of all colors except the color white. The only way you can see the page of the white Lumia 920 is if you had the link to it or searching for it on the internet.

Will the white Lumia 920 be available anytimes soon?

Thanks

Hi,
I have been checking the Lumia 920 on Att until just recently everywhere from Att's website, Amazon, BestBuy & Etc. says that its "Not available". (The White colored Lumia 920 to be specific.)

So I was wondering if it is "Not available" as in sold out |OR| not available as in pulled out and no longer will be available.

If you check the Att website they have the list of all colors except the color white. The only way you can see the page of the white Lumia 920 is if you had the link to it or searching for it on the internet.

Will the white Lumia 920 be available anytimes soon?

Thanks

Lumia 920 not available?

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2013 2:13:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
That device is pretty new still, so it possibly just not in stock at the moment.

I would recommend checking out your nearest AT&T corporate store as they may have some in stock if your lucky. Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
That device is pretty new still, so it possibly just not in stock at the moment.

I would recommend checking out your nearest AT&T corporate store as they may have some in stock if your lucky. Smiley Happy
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Lumia 920 not available?

2 of 2 (452 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments