Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Sep 26, 2013
8:37:02 AM
View profile
Love this 5s and IOS 7

I have been using the 5s since Monday and moving from the 4s seems like a huge jump in phone perfomance.  Granted I skipped the Iphone 5 so there may not be a significant difference between the 5 and 5s other than fingerprint sensor, faster chip and camera but they did a good job on this phone.  The only real cons I have is it feels so light in my hand and it seems like charging takes a little longer.  However I love all the things I didnt have with the 4s straight out of the box this is was a winner.  It is much faster and man it takes 2 seconds to power up and the apps load like in a blink of an eye.  The graphics are better and the quality through the headphones makes my music sound so so good.  Thanks Apple...........

I have been using the 5s since Monday and moving from the 4s seems like a huge jump in phone perfomance.  Granted I skipped the Iphone 5 so there may not be a significant difference between the 5 and 5s other than fingerprint sensor, faster chip and camera but they did a good job on this phone.  The only real cons I have is it feels so light in my hand and it seems like charging takes a little longer.  However I love all the things I didnt have with the 4s straight out of the box this is was a winner.  It is much faster and man it takes 2 seconds to power up and the apps load like in a blink of an eye.  The graphics are better and the quality through the headphones makes my music sound so so good.  Thanks Apple...........

Love this 5s and IOS 7

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2013 1:48:53 PM
(0)
Master

I would have got one but I am under contract one more year but yeah it is one speed demon my neighbor got one and we compared it to my 5 also the slow -mo camera is very neat.

I would have got one but I am under contract one more year but yeah it is one speed demon my neighbor got one and we compared it to my 5 also the slow -mo camera is very neat.

Re: Love this 5s and IOS 7

2 of 9 (998 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2013 5:01:39 AM
(0)
Teacher

Yes the slo mo is awesome.  Also like I thought I exited the shower with prune fingers I was unable to unlock the phone with the fingerprint sensor. 

Yes the slo mo is awesome.  Also like I thought I exited the shower with prune fingers I was unable to unlock the phone with the fingerprint sensor. 

3 of 9 (929 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 1, 2013 9:54:20 PM
(0)
Scholar
I've still got my trusty 4S I've seen the 5S but still undecided whether it's
Really a change from my oldie phone to upgrade to only thing I can see really
Interesting is 4g the scanner seems abit gimmicky and I'm not sure if the camera
Is really better it's still 8mp right lol Smiley Wink
I've still got my trusty 4S I've seen the 5S but still undecided whether it's
Really a change from my oldie phone to upgrade to only thing I can see really
Interesting is 4g the scanner seems abit gimmicky and I'm not sure if the camera
Is really better it's still 8mp right lol Smiley Wink

4 of 9 (720 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2013 3:52:53 AM
(0)
Teacher

Oh the 4s was my tried and true for 2 years.  I would have to say that the 5s is far away better just the feel and the weight of the phone.  The Camera is still 8mp but they have made the pixels better also the camera has true tone dual led flash.  I have my 4s still and I have compared both cameras and the 5s is definitely a better quality shot.  Especially low light pics.

Oh the 4s was my tried and true for 2 years.  I would have to say that the 5s is far away better just the feel and the weight of the phone.  The Camera is still 8mp but they have made the pixels better also the camera has true tone dual led flash.  I have my 4s still and I have compared both cameras and the 5s is definitely a better quality shot.  Especially low light pics.

5 of 9 (651 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 11:07:25 AM
(0)
Scholar
My 4S has been a good old friend to me since December 2011 too Smiley Wink

I decided to buy a brand new iPhone 5 which will arrive soon there pretty cheap I only paid £350 for mine so now I can take advantage of 4g or better speeds of 3G

I will get a iPhone 6 once there out on contract in the meantime I'm gunna jump to a £12.99 30 day sim save about £280 till apples launch Smiley Wink

I will sell my 4S too which is unlocked still in Warranty
Till June next year hopefully I will get abit of my £350 back from that shiny new iPhone 5

My partner is buying a iPhone 5s so I'm sure I can get to have a play with it at time to time lol Smiley Tongue
My 4S has been a good old friend to me since December 2011 too Smiley Wink

I decided to buy a brand new iPhone 5 which will arrive soon there pretty cheap I only paid £350 for mine so now I can take advantage of 4g or better speeds of 3G

I will get a iPhone 6 once there out on contract in the meantime I'm gunna jump to a £12.99 30 day sim save about £280 till apples launch Smiley Wink

I will sell my 4S too which is unlocked still in Warranty
Till June next year hopefully I will get abit of my £350 back from that shiny new iPhone 5

My partner is buying a iPhone 5s so I'm sure I can get to have a play with it at time to time lol Smiley Tongue

6 of 9 (591 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 4:01:54 PM
(0)
Professor
the Iphone5 with IOS7 has slow-mo camera? only on iphone 5s.
the Iphone5 with IOS7 has slow-mo camera? only on iphone 5s.
hello!!!

7 of 9 (562 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 10:30:48 PM
(0)
Scholar
Lol @ graphite another gimmick then Smiley Tongue
Lol @ graphite another gimmick then Smiley Tongue

8 of 9 (543 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 6:43:59 PM
(0)
Guru

patriots73 wrote:

I will tell you switching from a 4s there is a HUGE amount of performance increased between the models!
Also i had the same feeling when i switched from a 4s to the 5. The phone is VERY light within the hand! Going from an all Glass exterior to anodized aluminum makes a huge difference.

patriots73 wrote:

I will tell you switching from a 4s there is a HUGE amount of performance increased between the models!
Also i had the same feeling when i switched from a 4s to the 5. The phone is VERY light within the hand! Going from an all Glass exterior to anodized aluminum makes a huge difference.

9 of 9 (513 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments