Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 12, 2013
2:30:20 AM
View profile
Lost all contacts during upgrade
Edited by Taylarie on Nov 12, 2013 at 5:43:02 AM

I lost all contacts on my iPhone 3GS. I am on a trip to Japan and stupid me decided to upgrade the ios right at the worst time. I upgraded through itunes on a computer which i never used to sync the iphone before. Now my contacts are all gone. I have a large chunk of contacts already in outlook on my home PC. how can I bring those contacts back to the iphone?!

I lost all contacts on my iPhone 3GS. I am on a trip to Japan and stupid me decided to upgrade the ios right at the worst time. I upgraded through itunes on a computer which i never used to sync the iphone before. Now my contacts are all gone. I have a large chunk of contacts already in outlook on my home PC. how can I bring those contacts back to the iphone?!

Lost all contacts during upgrade

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2013 1:29:36 PM
(0)
Guru

If you previously synced your iPhone with iTunes on your home computer, you may have a backup there. This article on Apple's site walks you through the process. 

If you previously synced your iPhone with iTunes on your home computer, you may have a backup there. This article on Apple's site walks you through the process. 

Re: Lost all contacts during upgrade

2 of 2 (464 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments