Legit 7.1.1 iOS Update

ACE - Guru

Legit 7.1.1 iOS Update

[ Edited ]

In case nobody knows, iOS 7.1.1 is released today. I saw message pop up in my iPhone 5, so I downloaded it via wifi. Installed pretty fast, suppose to take care of security issues.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 5 (597 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Legit 7.1.1 iOS Update

Indeed, update was released sometime around Wesnesday, and addresses security flaws as well as improving the fingerprint sensor. Thanks for the info though! Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (538 Views)
Master

Rayosun wrote:
Indeed, update was released sometime around Wesnesday, and addresses security flaws as well as improving the fingerprint sensor. Thanks for the info though! Smiley Happy

There are also reports of improved battery life:-) But yes this came out mid-week!

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 3 of 5 (532 Views)
Mentor

Downloaded 7.1.1 to my 4S phone yesterday. Note there are differences in operating the phone now. Is there a manual of instruction for 7.1 software? Thanks.

Message 4 of 5 (451 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

http://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1565/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Message 5 of 5 (436 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.