Lack of service in Tawas City, MI (48763)i live i h for last 2 weeks

Lack of service in Tawas City, MI (48763)i live i h for last 2 weeks

I have been having major issues in Tawas City, MI for the last 2 weeks. I have called in multiple times and just get tossed around and get credits issued. I want a answer. All 4 phones on my account have had lackluster service in this time. On my first call in the representative told me too get all need Sim Cards. I went to my local store. They informed me it was 20 dollars per replacement card. So I forked over 80 dollars and still had horrid signal. I then called in spent over 2 hours on the phone to only have a ticket issued. I was then texted 4 days later and told the issueue was resolved. Was Never given a reason why. So after I noticed calls were still dropping and data was non existent I called in again explained what had all transpired and was told I need to relax and let the techs do their work. Now I pay over 245 a month and I run a business and need my cell phone at all times. After judging said this the technical support representative transferred me to the cancelation department. I explained to that representative all that had happened. I was then told to stop being so persantant. I just want answers to when my service will be back to normal in my area and why they went out. I'm sick of being told different things by different levels of care.

Message 1 of 17 (4,101 Views)
Scholar

Re: Lack of service in Tawas City, MI (48763)i live i h for last 2 weeks

Tawas City and Oscoda should be getting 3G/HSPA+ anytime now.
Message 16 of 17 (1,421 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

Re: Lack of service in Tawas City, MI (48763)i live i h for last 2 weeks

It is happening from Oscoda to only outside of Standish. I visited West Branch these days and had OK signal. i am hoping that 3G is returning presently. I cannot work with EDGE. i am debating on about to Verizon as a result of they're 3G here with 4G to be here by the tip of 2012. it is a exhausting call tho'.

Message 17 of 17 (963 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.