Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 25, 2013
9:27:43 AM
LG Xpression sending text message to wrong number?
Edited by callie.crk.kuczek on Jul 25, 2013 at 9:40:31 AM

Hello.  I have an LG Xpression that I have been finding is sending my text messages to my friend's home number, even though my contact's cell phone number is set as the default number.  I have synced my phone a few times with the online address book and deleted the contacts a few times to try and clear this problem.  It just started today.  However, even though I have her home number deleted from the phone, text messages are still being sent to the home number.  What can I do to fix this?

Hello.  I have an LG Xpression that I have been finding is sending my text messages to my friend's home number, even though my contact's cell phone number is set as the default number.  I have synced my phone a few times with the online address book and deleted the contacts a few times to try and clear this problem.  It just started today.  However, even though I have her home number deleted from the phone, text messages are still being sent to the home number.  What can I do to fix this?

LG Xpression sending text message to wrong number?

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 28, 2013 9:00:09 AM
(0)
Former Employee

callie.crk.kuczek wrote:

I'm not familiar with the messaging app on your phone but my suggestion is to not use your contact as the address. Type in the actual 10 digit phone number you want the text to go to. 

callie.crk.kuczek wrote:

I'm not familiar with the messaging app on your phone but my suggestion is to not use your contact as the address. Type in the actual 10 digit phone number you want the text to go to. 

Re: LG Xpression sending text message to wrong number?

2 of 3 (346 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 30, 2013 12:01:39 PM
(0)
Scholar

Thanks for the information.  I actually figured out how to get it to send the texts to the correct number.

Thanks for the information.  I actually figured out how to get it to send the texts to the correct number.

Re: LG Xpression sending text message to wrong number?

3 of 3 (329 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments