Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 3, 2012
9:58:46 AM
Issues with charging my Samsung exhilarate after the android system update.
Hey all wondering if anyone else is having this issue or knows of the solution. Ever since the system update my battery drains like crazy and I can't charge it without shutting the phone completely off and charging It turned completely off. If I bring 20 stick to Georgia rain, but then immediately goes back to not charging. This is very inconvenient, especially considering the more time I spend in the car I use my car charger quite a bit. Can someone help me out?
Hey all wondering if anyone else is having this issue or knows of the solution. Ever since the system update my battery drains like crazy and I can't charge it without shutting the phone completely off and charging It turned completely off. If I bring 20 stick to Georgia rain, but then immediately goes back to not charging. This is very inconvenient, especially considering the more time I spend in the car I use my car charger quite a bit. Can someone help me out?

Issues with charging my Samsung exhilarate after the android system update.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2012 4:01:20 PM
(0)
Tutor
I don't the same problem. But y does my galaxy die so quick
I don't the same problem. But y does my galaxy die so quick

Re: Issues with charging my Samsung exhilarate after the android system update.

2 of 4 (7,076 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2012 11:07:38 AM
(0)
Tutor
How to save battery power on andriod
How to save battery power on andriod

3 of 4 (7,042 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2013 9:25:31 PM
(0)
Contributor

I already had 4.0.4 on my Samsung Exhilarate so just did the wifi enhancements as instructed. Since that time...last Thursday...my battery has drained much faster. Down to 30% by 3 pm with light usage. Have to recharge my phone mid day. 

I have talked to AT&T and Samsung tech support but no answers. 

Sorry I downloaded the enhancements!!

I already had 4.0.4 on my Samsung Exhilarate so just did the wifi enhancements as instructed. Since that time...last Thursday...my battery has drained much faster. Down to 30% by 3 pm with light usage. Have to recharge my phone mid day. 

I have talked to AT&T and Samsung tech support but no answers. 

Sorry I downloaded the enhancements!!

4 of 4 (6,200 Views)